RESERVATIONS and CANCELLATION POLICIES
• • • • Click here to Make a Reservation / Check Availability • • • •
Secure reservations are made after we receive your deposit, which is half the amount due or 2 nights whichever is greater; is received along with your signed confirmation sheet. Deposit is due 7 days after booking if you book in the offseason. For reservations made for Peak Season (Memorial Day – Labor Day) during the Peak Season deposit is due at the time of booking. All reservations are subject to a lodging tax. A personal check or money order is preferred for deposit. Balance is due 1 month prior to arrival for all peak season reservations.
A Visa, MasterCard or Discover number is required when making reservations .
There will be an additional cleaning charge, if houses and the outdoor areas are left in a condition that takes longer than the usual time.
60 days or more in advance 100% less cancellation fee
59 days or less $0
You may reschedule your stay within the same calendar year. You must stay in the same cabin and pay the same rate.
$50 cancellation fee per house, cabin, or RV Site
No refunds can be given for early checkout, bad weather or River conditions.
You are responsible for the number of days you booked in your original reservation.
Peak Season – Thursday before Memorial Day – Tuesday after Labor Day
Off Season – Wednesday after Labor Day – Wednesday before Memorial Day
Pre-booking for the following year
5 Nights or More you may reserve 1 year in advance
4 Nights or More you may reserve beginning October 20
3 Nights or More you may reserve beginning January 20
Deposits will be due for all 4 & 5 night reservations must be paid no later than January 20 of the following year. You will not be allowed to reduce the number of nights from the original amount reserved. If you do you must cancel.
Check in Time: 4:00 pm
Check Out Time: 11:00 am
- Bedding/Towels — All bedding is furnished in cabins. No towels will be furnished. Don’t forget to bring extras, no linen service.
- Provisions — Each house and cabin is furnished 1 roll of paper towels and 1 roll of toilet tissue per bathroom, so bring extra if needed.
- No Smoking inside rentals. Please use sand buckets outside for the butts.
- Pets — Call or email for information about your specific accommodation.
- No Firearms — hunting or shooting of guns or BB Guns
- No ATV’s, golf carts or OHV’s, etc. Motorcycles and scooters only to be ridden to and from your rental unit.
- We can not accommodate RV’s or tents on any properties except Crider’s East and Frio Falls. RV’s only in designated areas.
- We can’t predict the weather and refunds can not be made due to River conditions.
- Fires must be in grills or designated fire rings only. No firewood is provided, no cutting of limbs or trees.
- No glass containers are allowed in or around the River area.
- Please remember the banks of the Frio River are private property. We have tube/kayak rentals and shuttles at Happy Hollow.
- There is little or no cell service in this area, so you may want to bring a phone card.
- The number of vehicles per rental is limited. Please call or email.
- Maximum occupancy is based on how many the cabin will sleep. We do not allow more than the cabin will sleep. If found in violation, eviction will occur.
- No ATV, 4-wheeler or dirt bike riding on any properties.
- Questions or Help — Please feel free to call or email any time. (830) 232-6595 or melissa@OnTheFrio.com